Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rockin' And Rollin'

We are movin' right along with the plans. Our awesome construction workers are in there every day working to make our studio the most beautiful place in all the land. :)

Now we have Tom the painter in there too. He is painting that yoga room to look so amazing. I would like to say how he's painting it but I think I am going to leave it for a surprise.

We have birthday parties booked and summer camps lined up. All our ideas are coming to life. It is very exciting and we can't wait to share it with our community.

More funny stories about Lisa to come! They are plentiful, she just keeps me to busy to write them.
That's Lisa (or Sarab). Sarab is her spiritual name. You might want to get used to calling her that. I think she likes it. Pictured with her is Max the doggie. He and Mickey are going to be our mascots. I hope. Lisa keeps threatening that Mickey (my dog) can't come because he's to obnoxious. Sadly, that's the truth. He means well, he just makes odd noises and is excitable, although the cheeeeldren love him. I'm wondering if I get him a Spiritual name and make him wear a skull cap and get him a good solid grooming (that I don't do) if she will let him in the door. Fingers crossed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment