Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy New Tiger's Day

As much as I love to make fun of the tiger buddha that Lisa had to have I am now second guessing all my teasing. Well, not so much second guessing it as kind of feeling that perhaps it was meant to be.
You see, Lisa is in a vortex. That's right. A vortex. She is smack at the center of one. Twirling and spreading energy. Somewhat like a whirling Dervish if you will. At least that's what she tells me. And I believe everything she says unless she tells me I look skinny, then I know she's lying. So it's not surprising to me that today is the start of the Chinese New Year. This is the year of the tiger. The very first purchase for our studio was a chinese woman in a tiger suit. Coincidence? I don't think so. But that's just me. I don't believe in coincidence.

According to my moon chart today is also a new moon. I am obsessed with the moon. I love the whole concept of a new moon because it means this is when the moon lies between the earth and the sun. Because of this we see the moon in conjunction with the sun, therefore, we see the unilluminated side of the moon. Other wise known as the dark side of the moon. The side that you can't see. I love this concept with the moon or people. There's a side that don't see, but don't worry, the light comes around again.  Just like our tiger buddha. We are pretty sure she comes alive at night and dances around Lisa's kitchen but we have never actually seen it happen.

And to round it out to the lucky number three, it is also Valentines Day. This is nice cause it's a day about love. Peace. LOVE. Art. Yoga. Do you get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment